[talk-au] NearMap PhotoMap imagery for OSM

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 03:42:56 GMT 2009

2009/12/14 Ben Last <ben.last at nearmap.com>:
> If you add an nmd parameter to the NearMap URLs with the date in YYYYMMDD
> format, you'll get the images for that date.  To be exact, the date is a
> cutoff; you'll get the latest images with dates earlier than or equal to the
> date specified.

I wasn't aware the parameter was treated as a cutoff date, but I knew
about the parameter.

The problem I'm really trying to solve is with the slippymap plugin,
because it is compiled and the URL isn't easily setable/changeable by
a user, there is no options to tweak the URL in the plugin
interface/settings, so I was looking for help with the GUI stuff for
regular java because I have no idea where to begin to alter the
interface as I've never coded any regular java GUI.