[talk-au] Vic hospital locations

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 01:10:08 GMT 2009

2009/12/19 Liz <edodd at billiau.net>:
> On Sat, 19 Dec 2009, John Smith wrote:
>> I should have included a direct link to the page:
>>
>> http://data.australia.gov.au/404
>>
> There are other interesting ones
> South Australian Boat Ramp Locations
> http://data.australia.gov.au/99

Yea, the boat ramps and boating hazards have geo info and are linked
on the geography page, but these other datasets aren't listed on the
geography page so we didn't consider them previously.

> Medicare Offices is Just addresses
> There is a link to
> http://www.australianminesatlas.gov.au/mapping/downloads.jsp
> with Operating Mines; Mineral Processing Plants

Erm I saw a file full of locations with street addresses, but we don't
have a suitable geocoder that we can use to get lat/lon for these
places that I know of.