[talk-au] Stimulus funding locations

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:45:47 GMT 2009

2009/12/19 Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com>:
> You and I just don't seem to understand each other. Let me spell it out:

How can you mistaken things when I said in other emails I didn't
intend to upload the data beacuse I hadn't lived in those states, or
not for some years.

> 1) You import/upload the data (indeed, I thought you already had)

Nope, see other emails...

> 2) You mark it all as needing review

That's a given...

> 3) You summarise on a wiki page what chunks of data you have imported, so
> that people can go and review it as necessary

For the BP data I created a custom webpage to track the current
situation on the data:

http://map-data.bigtincan.com/bp/

> 4) You/we also list any other potential sources of government data for
> import.

Well you can see all sources of available government data on the .au
gov's website:

http://data.australia.gov.au

> Boy. We *really* don't understand each other. Go read my post again.

I already grabbed shield signs from wikipedia, they still don't look
as nice as they should/could.