[talk-au] Cycle path under railway

Evan Sebire evan at sebire.org
Mon Dec 28 08:23:21 GMT 2009

From memory isn't the train line raised for a long sections including the
station.  So using the bridge=yes or bridge=viaduct on the train line would be
appropriate with the layer tag as Ross suggested.

I think the Alfread St road crossing should be under the train track from
memory?
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=-38.166143648753405&lon=145.93336337482924&zoom=15&layers=B0000F000F

Evan