[talk-au] suburb boundaries

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:12:05 GMT 2009

I say go for it.

Although I am 150% percent against any mass loading or routable things (like
roads) I think that suburbs are best done
by this import and then we have to try to validate the boundaries, maybe
doorknock both sides of the  alledged boundary and see if people know which
suburb they are in.

PS is a suburb a subdivision of a city or a state.

E.G should Prospect be in Adelaide;South Australia;Australia ... or should
it be
                                    in South Australia; Australia

In Canberra it sounds better to say  Turner, ACT than  Turner, Canberra, ACT
but I'm not so sure for larger cities.
Maybe because there is only one city in the ACT.

Nick