[talk-au] suburb boundaries

Luke Woolley lswoolley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:44:32 GMT 2009

I am stoked that the import will soon commence, but I have one query.
I can't remember if this has already been asked but do the boundaries
of a suburb render the name of the suburb, like the place=suburb tag
currently does for tagged nodes or will it just show those fancy
purple lines on the map. Thanks.