[talk-au] Routable OSM Garmin maps - dumb question time

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Jan 4 21:09:21 GMT 2009

Darren,
	you could try to copy IMG file directly to GPS
using something like : http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mdipol/img2gps/

The downside is you won't be able to have multiple maps on GPS ie this will just overwrite
  the current maps you have loaded, but it is a quicker method if you just want to use
maps   from GPS.

I'm hoping the "osm2mp.pl" tool and MkMap tools will develop which will enable end-users
to build maps them selves
But I think the problem is the mapsource routable goal is a hard one.
ie it require the cgsmapper .

Paul