[talk-au] Suburb boundaries

Jeff Price jeff.price at rocketmail.com
Sat Jan 24 04:03:55 GMT 2009

Only bit I can see is at the bottom of the fact sheet. "1259.0.30.002_product brief.pdf".

Reference
Information regarding the underlying concepts of the Australian Standard Geographical
Classification and its Structures may be found in the ABS publication Catalogue No. 1216.0.
A publication is produced for each edition of the ASGC and the publication for the ASGC
Edition 2006 will be available in the middle of July 2006. The ABS Web site
(www.abs.gov.au) is a useful reference to view certain editions of the publication.
Contact
For enquiries please contact:
ABS Geography Section
Email: Geography at abs.gov.au
June 2006
©Commonwealth of Australia
Please acknowledge the ABS as the source of these boundaries. For further information please email
intermediary.management at abs.gov.au.

Jeff.