[talk-au] Suburb boundaries

Luke Woolley lswoolley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 06:02:45 GMT 2009

Well, this is the copyright info displayed on the ABS website, which states
that the data appears to be under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5
Australia <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/> licence which
means we can copy, distribute, transmit and/or remix the data as long as it
is attributed. If the data is implemented into OSM and is unchanged from the
original data, "Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics" must be mentioned.
If the data is a derivative of the original data, "Based on Australian
Bureau of Statistics data" must be mentioned. But because we want to look
over everything we would like to use in OSM with the finest of fine tooth
combs, somebody should shoot off an email to *
intermediary.management at abs.gov.au* <intermediary.management at abs.gov.au> and
see what they say.