[talk-au] Leads to loan out GPS devices...

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 05:14:55 BST 2009

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Stephen Hope <slhope at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try talking to somebody like Landmark - the bloodstock
> agents, some of
> whom are based in Gympie.  They have people travelling
> all over the
> countryside all the time, often on several day trips.
> I may be able
> to get you a contact point there, but it will take a few
> days to set
> up, if I can do it.  There should be other businesses
> that have sales
> reps doing a lot of country work as well.

I'll start sniffing about, but would appreciate any leads also. I wasn't sure how long I'd be in the area but it will be at least a month more yet, unless something else comes up in the mean time, the climate is nicer here over winter than the other side the range in northern NSW :)

> I suggest that you emphasize that you will use the data
> anonymously.

I had considered this already and I'm happy to accommodate them, if the don't want the traces uploaded I can just load the info into JOSM to make maps from them.