[talk-au] Street Abbv. patch for validator plugin

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Jul 7 09:35:06 BST 2009

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, Rick Peterson wrote:
> --
> A day for firm decisions!!!!!  Or is it?
>

> That got quite a chuckle going here .... love it !! :D

The program is called 'fortune'. It is a BSD program, and it does not work on
Windows (I see Rick is using Thunderbird on Windows).
Now if I was using it with the 'offensive' flag set, I might have fewer
friends. I've had trouble enough with some over-sensitive Americans on a
weather station email list who had an objection to one randomly chosen phrase,
so I'm a little more cautious now.

--
Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is
not worth sending.