[talk-au] A possible way to promote OSM

b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au
Thu Jul 9 08:26:08 BST 2009

I'm starting as a maths teacher next year and will certainly be mentioning it to the geography teachers in passing ;). The hard bit will be relating it to the syllabus so it's not a waste of time.

Obviously it would be an excellent exercise for geography students to do, but unless the syllabus allows for first hand cartography a teacher would really need to twist some arms to justify using class time for it.

If anybody's got ideas on how to incorporate it into a maths lesson I'm all ears too.

Brent