[talk-au] Orchards

b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au
Sun Jul 12 14:21:36 BST 2009

Greetings List,

In the North Coast region there are a lot of fruit/nut plantations and I think it would be great to be able to differentiate between farmland which is used to graze cattle and farmland which is mostly orchards or sugar cane.

I've read through the discussion about the landuse=vinyard tag (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Vineyard) and the general consensus seems to be that landuse=farm, produce=blah is the best approach.

Anyway, just opening this up for debate in the hope that an Australian convention can be decided on.

Brent