[talk-au] dry weather only road

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Jul 18 08:54:39 BST 2009

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009, b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au wrote:
> There's currently no standard for this. The best we can do is this proposal
> (from 2008):
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Dry_weather or the
> suggestion on the Australia Tagging Guidelines wiki page of
> "all_weather=no".
 I searched restrictions on the wiki and couldn't get anything similar
they are describing "closed in winter" "closed in wet season" and that is too
restrictive, being seasonal.
That road whose sign I photographed wasn't quite dry today and it was a little
"interesting" to drive. Had to pay so much attention to exactly where I drove
that I missed the problem with the gps not recording for several kms.