[talk-au] validator plugin updates

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Jul 18 11:29:55 BST 2009

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009, Liz wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jul 2009, John Smith wrote:
> > r1788 has been released as the latest stable/tested version and it
> > contains all the validator plugin updates I submitted.
>
> great work
> that's the one i just downloaded so i could use Landsat again

I still had a lot of complaints about my data from the validator
15 "unnamed junction" (roundabouts)
13 "unnamed unclassified highway" - includes short segments like bridges
52 "highway without a reference" - the roads don't have reference numbers but
the Eurocentric validator thinks that every secondary and tertiary road should
have a reference.
and lastly
"presets do not contain property key"
3 Key 'charge' not in presets - that was some toilets
(i know about dry_weather_road and old_ref)