[talk-au] Best linux mapping/routing setup

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 03:58:04 BST 2009

--- On Sat, 18/7/09, Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> a couple of years back I did communicate with the devs on
> IRC
> once again you'll have to communicate with german speaking
> people

I usually have no problems with dealing with people from Germany/Austria, perhaps I should have been clearer in previous emails, but the comments I made were more about German roads than because they were German.

For example the highway refs would seem to be a lot more common in Germany than Australia, which is why I wouldn't be able to get that warning ignored by default. Same with junction names.