[talk-au] Nambour/Sunshine Coast Mapping Party

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 16:48:29 BST 2009

Since I've had a few people show interest I thought I'd whack up a wiki page and make it more or less official.

I didn't get a reply back about the 15th or 16th suiting anyone more than the other, or any other dates for that matter so I tossed a coin and it came up 15th.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sunshine_Coast/Mapping_Parties

Didn't know what start time would suit most so I penciled in noonish meet-up, with a 12:30 kick off, I also penciled in a rough time table but it will really depend on who turns up as to what really happens.

In case you haven't guessed by now, I've never been to a mapping party so I'm making this up as I go along. :)

PS Thanks to the Brisbane guys for giving me a layout to copy from :)