[talk-au] maxheight/height

Tue Jul 28 01:15:36 BST 2009

I think tag the part of the way that is signed. Generally before bridges
there is a sign informing road users of the bridge's restrictions. Sometimes
they will offer an alternate route for larger vehicles. So tag from the
nearest junction if available or the sign.

A clearance tag could just as easily be misinterpreted as the maxheight tag.

~Cameron