[talk-au] Nambour/Sunshine Coast Mapping Party

James Livingston doctau at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 12:52:36 BST 2009

On 25/07/2009, at 1:48 AM, John Smith wrote:
> Didn't know what start time would suit most so I penciled in noonish
> meet-up, with a 12:30 kick off, I also penciled in a rough time
> table but it will really depend on who turns up as to what really
> happens.

Looking at the TransLink site, the trains from Brisbane (or anywhere
South) get in to Nambour at 11:19 and 12:55, and leave on the return
journey at 14:37 and 17:51.

I don't know if anyone was planning to catch the train (I'll probably
end up driving), but if so that'll probably give them half an hour or
so of waiting around before everyone else turns up.