[talk-au] Nambour/Sunshine Coast Mapping Party

James Livingston doctau at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 13:46:39 BST 2009

On 28/07/2009, at 10:20 PM, John Smith wrote:
> Are you coming from Brisbane area by any chance, someone else on
> this mailing list was looking for a car pool.

I've live on the south-side of Brisbane, and would be happy to help is
someone wants a lift. Probably the easiest thing to do would be for
anyone who wants to car pool from down this way to contact me, and I
can co-ordinate who is driving and where we need to meet people.

On 28/07/2009, at 10:32 PM, John Smith wrote:
> --- On Tue, 28/7/09, James Livingston <doctau at mac.com> wrote:
>> Looking at the TransLink site, the trains from Brisbane (or
>> anywhere
>> South) get in to Nambour at 11:19 and 12:55, and leave on
>> the return
>> journey at 14:37 and 17:51.
>
> Second thoughts 11:30 till almost 6pm is a bit long, and the train
> arriving before 1 is express so that seems to be a better option.

Nambour isn't that big, so the couple of hours that are listed there
now sounds good. if we have too much time, we can always chat about
mapping and other non-OSM things for a while :)