[talk-au] navit

Mark Hetherington mark-osmau at hethos.org
Wed Jul 29 11:54:54 BST 2009

Hi John,
I'm very interested in the Australia image. I'm curious how it's being
processed though, when I did the processing myself I found searching in
navit did not work. My investigations to this point indicated I needed a
patched version of osm2navit to put all nodes "in" Australia. Any
special tricks up your sleeve?

Cheers,
Mark