[talk-au] Extracting Map data for Australian cities

Kamran Shafi kamran.shafi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:00:41 BST 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for a quick response. Actually I am trying to build an
offline routing application for which I need only one city's map data only.
Unfortunately, Osmosis has refused to recognise any commandline options.
Unless there is any other tool I am thinking of writing my own to extract
this data from Australia.osm. Do I have better options?

--
Regards
Kamran