[talk-au] Need help wording flyier

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 14:06:32 BST 2009

Currently thinking of doing up a simple flier and/or text based email to send out to clubs/user groups in and around the sunshine coast to promote the mapping party to those that may not be aware of OSM, or may have seen the map when it was a blank canvas, or to just generate some interest in OSM even if people may not be able to attend on the day.

I just realised that 2 weeks away was probably a little soon to do this kind of promotional type work but oh well thems the breaks.

Also I've sent off for a quote on a vinyl sign I can stick up so I don't look a complete dork waiting round in maccas for everyone to figure out where everyone is :) There is a couple of places around Gympie that do signs, otherwise there is always plenty of businesses on the Sunshine Coast next week I can ring round.

In any case help with a flier would be nice :)