[talk-au] bus routes

Delta Foxtrot delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 06:29:11 BST 2009

--- On Sat, 13/6/09, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> open a file in JOSM, so you have the icons down the
> LHS
>
> Alt-R or the icon with the cog opens relations in the RHS
> panel
>
> now "New"
>
> opens a dialogue from which you can make relations
>
> (don't ask me for further details here)

I just played with it then, the answer is you select a way before bringing up the relation box, or create the relation then edit it, and click "add selected"

Still, it was 10x easier in potlatch, although JOSM should let you add all the ways as members in one go, so I guess it depends how much you have to do.