[talk-au] SA/Vic border

Delta Foxtrot delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 11:34:53 BST 2009

--- On Sun, 14/6/09, Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> Nick and I both cross this line a few times a year
>
> the OSM boundary is not correctly aligned with the signs on
> the Mallee Highway either
>
> needs some variation on which routes we take it seems

I've merged the 2 administrative boundaries into 1 and aligned them both to be 140.9640 degrees east, which is the best I can do based on the information you provided and I found on the net.

I assume the border is supposed to be a straight line, but real life and what's on paper rarely are one and the same :)