[talk-au] suburb boundary adds confusion

Peter Ross peter at emailross.com
Mon Mar 23 01:17:29 GMT 2009

elbourne certainly has suburb boundries the run down the centre line
of the road.

See for example
http://www.land.vic.gov.au/CA256F310024B628/0/B95B8619BDEC796BCA2574BB000A2049/$File/Moreland+V42a.pdf
for the suburb boundries in Moreland.

For example those on the northern side of moreland road are in Coburg
and those in the south in Brunswick.

So I'm sure you have the same case here.

Pete