[talk-au] Macleay Island Mapping party is soon! (Sat 21st Nov)

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Mon Nov 9 11:58:23 GMT 2009

Hi everyone. Just a quick note to let any Brisbane or nearby mappers know
that the Macleay Island mapping party is fast approaching.

We will be attempting to map as much of Macleay Island as we possibly can on
Saturday the 21st of November, so the more people the merrier. Details are
on the OSM wiki at:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Macleay_Island_Mapping_Party_November_2009

Please claim your slice of mapping pie so we can coordinate easily, and
please pass this invitation on to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks,

- David