[talk-au] Help with a couple of things

Jonathan Trott openstreetmap at macsupport.org
Wed Nov 11 06:37:40 GMT 2009

Hi everyone.

I'm pretty new to the openstreetmap project and have been lurking on
this list for a while. I'm mainly using openstreetmap via Roadee on my
iPhone and in various apps that use the data.
My primary driver for editing the maps is to fix the routing problems
that I see when using Roadee. These are mostly right turn restrictions
and one way road issues.
I think I have done the right thing when setting the no_right_turn
restriction using JOSM 2186 but I have waited over a month without
seeing updated results using Roadee or on the cloudmade.com website.
Can someone check my work and see if I am doing anything wrong?

The two turns that I have to pass almost every day are the following:
Point 31395304 (Holt Avenue and Military Road in Cremorne, NSW) should
be no right turn both directions here.
Point 13877590 (Christie Street and Pacific Highway in St Leonards.
NSW) should be no right turn both directions here also.

Another problem I just recently discovered is Robsons Rd, Keiraville,
NSW is duplicated. One with 17 nodes and one with 4. What's the best
way to clean this up as there are roads that are joined to one and not
the other.
I'm hoping there is an easy way to fix this?

Thanks,
JT