[talk-au] NearMap PhotoMap imagery for OSM

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Fri Nov 13 08:54:55 GMT 2009

John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's one reason I don't live in Sydney any more, when ever there is
> a major event half the city gets shut down, thankfully I missed out on
> APEC I bet that was a major pain in the butt.

I went to a wedding in Sydney on the APEC weekend, and it was not nearly
as bad as I expected. I didn't get raped with a rubber glove, road
blocks weren't too extensive, and watching the military aircraft flying
around was interesting. We even drove under the Harbour Bridge at The Rocks
in the party buses that took us to the reception.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au