[talk-au] Building outlines: Include covered open areas?

Graeme Wilson wanderer55 at live.com.au
Sun Nov 15 21:59:25 GMT 2009

Hi All,

IMHO, the first thing you have to think of is: "Is it necessary on a street map?"

Different people will have different requirements of a map.

Mine are things like public toilets, laundromats, petrol stations, motels, hotels etc (accomodation) food (shopping centres and take aways etc) post offices, etc. Red light cameras.....

Others might like picnic grounds, bus stops etc.

But is the outline of a pergola necessary? Or is the outline of a petrol station necessary. Petrol station yes, outline ... no ...

While I think of it, house numbers in streets should have a lot more priority than it has.

Graeme Wilson