[talk-au] OSM Client for Symbian?

Jason Stirk jstirk at oobleyboo.com
Fri Oct 2 03:01:01 BST 2009

I've been using Mobile Trail Explorer on my E71.

http://www.substanceofcode.com/software/mobile-trail-explorer/*

*It's far from polished, crashes occasionally, and has a flakey UI, but it
records traces to KML and GPX, and can load OSM map tiles if you have a
Internet connection.

I believe you can also download the map tiles to a cache so as that you can
use them without Internet, but I've not tried it.*

*But, save your trace frequently, and don't dare interrupt saving a trace,
lest it eat all your hard work and crash...

Hope this helps,
Jason*
*