[talk-au] OSM Client for Symbian?

Cosmic Charade cosmicharade at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:51:14 BST 2009

thanks for that.. so a 'waypoint' is used for POI contribution?

The OSM maps also have bike and walking trails which Google Maps and
Nokia Maps don't so for my purposes I actually require mobile OSM tomorrow.

Nokia Sports Tracker can save and export tracks to kml so I may just use
that for traces as I will have it on anyway.