[talk-au] New CC-BY datasets due Monday 28 September on Government 2.0 Taskforce website

James Livingston doctau at mac.com
Sat Oct 3 01:04:25 BST 2009

On 02/10/2009, at 9:01 PM, John Smith wrote:
> Might have to be a multipolygon, I just can't get it to render at all
> if I tell mapnik the tiles are dirty.

I've just changed it over to be a multipolygon relation - if that
works, I'll go file a bug against the renderer.

> A forest in the UK doesn't have to have trees, it was a hunting
> area...

Arguably that's landuse= not natural= then, but let's not start that
argument here.

In any case, many of the National Parks don't have significant numbers
of trees (e.g. that one, or the Barrier Reef), and for those that do
the NP boundary isn't where the trees start and stop.