[talk-au] Intentional vandalism

Luke Woolley lswoolley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:47:56 BST 2009

In regards to the Caltex in the middle of a mint, it only looks that
way because a while ago I marked virtually all of Somerton as
landuse=industrial. The Caltex and the Mint share the same property
boundary. I also initially marked the Caltex servo on the map, so it
does actually exist (http://maps.google.com.au/?ie=UTF8&ll=-37.615094,144.946741&spn=0,359.993134&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=-37.614992,144.946722&panoid=QaelFLfuLQZn5q6NEGuS3g&cbp=12,307.39,,0,3.73
). Hydrorage then moved the POI slightly, so that edit was not bogus.