[talk-au] Why not to change coastlines automatically to ABS data.

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:33:18 BST 2009

Yup,
Just because data is available, it doesn't mean it has to be used.
This data can be used in conjunction with other data sources.

The end result is to make the best map possable, regardless of the source.

We arnt employees of ABS,  nor TIGER, nor NRCan. So at least IMO, we
take it as a bonus.
This is why im promoting the 'oneway import' concept. (of the 3 step process)

Hope that makes sence,

cheers,
Sam

ps, sorry if im a couple steps ahead, your comments are de-ja-vue for me :)

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com