[talk-au] More grey nomad data

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:55:11 BST 2009

I've just been sent some more GPS traces, in total I've been sent
about 10,000km of data.

The latest data goes from near Darwin via Borroloola, NT which had
some large sections that weren't mapped. From there they went down to
the Barkly highway and across to Mt Isa which was mostly already
mapped, a few sections were mapped badly though and they've been
touched up. Then they headed south east of Mt Isa and those roads were
completely unmapped and the property boundary data is fairly poor for
some reason.