[talk-au] Get DCDB QLD Lite running on Mapserver on Windows.

Lindley Bowers lindleybowers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:38:50 BST 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 6:19 PM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/10/13 Lindley Bowers <lindleybowers at gmail.com>:
> > I'll post more details if I'm allowed (just asking before I post
> something a
> > few pages long).
>
> Might be better to do this as a wiki page...

Um, I don't know how to do a wiki page. But I can read, copy/paste, so I'll
see what happens :).

Looks like a wiki page then. I have no idea as to the organization of the
Wiki site. What should I call the page? Ugh, how do you create a new page?

I'll do a bit of a run down on how I got the shape file data serving by
mapserver from a PostgreSQL database in Windows.