[talk-au] Routable Garmin Maps for NSW

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Oct 15 11:04:42 BST 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009, Nick Hocking wrote:
> PS - is navit useful yet  (maybe with some decent voice commands).
navit has funny long distance routing.
when we have the osm2navit sorted out - our trouble may be solved with the
newest svn version I'll start talking with them about our routing problems.

it may be related to roads not having a max speed specified, for example, and
I need to understand more about the routing algorithms before we can sort out
why one can get sent hundreds of extra kms.

Liz