[talk-au] How to combine img files

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Sat Oct 17 06:05:10 BST 2009

IMG2GPS will sort you out, no problems. Also you can use the Malsing M3
app, and there's another one floating around that escapes me at the moment.

Most of these use cGPSMapper as the processor for the sending - I think
there are a couple of ways to do it sans cGPSMapper - have a wander
through the forums on gpsaustralia.net

I tossed up making one big packaged of IMG files for the osmau site, but
I've already been hammered on breaching my TOS for the server as it is,
and don't really need to be pushing and additional 250Mb up the tube
each night

Matt