[talk-au] How to tag a non-existent road

Evan Sebire evan at sebire.org
Wed Oct 21 15:24:39 BST 2009

In Melbourne people sometimes use the term 'unmade' for non-sealed roads.  So
perhaps something clearer like gazetted would suit Australia.   Someone on
another list mentioned 'non-existent' being better for non-native English
speakers.  But I think this doesn't really matter as application interfaces
can translate it anyway.

Evan