[talk-au] Missing post code boundaries?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Sep 2 12:31:01 BST 2009

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, Liz wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2009, John Smith wrote:
> > The following is a list of postcode areas considered Delivery Area by
> > AusPost, but we have no osm file for:
> >
> >  2649, 2661, 2678, 2769, 2899,

Serious now
I looked at http://map-data.bigtincan.com/postcodes.php
It has 2681, which is Yenda.
It doesn't have 2669,2680,2705 which are seriously large postcode areas
I click on 2681
http://localhost:8111/load_and_zoom?left=146.154765812&right=146.174765812&top=-34.1898682528&bottom=-34.2098682528&select=relation-95870
comes up in the next window
this time josm is started and "something" downloads
no data is imported because the little square is too small
try 2703
http://localhost:8111/load_and_zoom?left=146.371772015&right=146.391772015&top=-34.6474121564&bottom=-34.6674121564&select=relation-86916
this time i get one road and one bit of bidgee river imported
yes, this bit is in 2703, but there is no sign of the rest of the postcode
area.

so yes, i have reviewed those areas, and they are wrong.
what next?