[talk-au] Brainstorming: Simple Revert-Tools

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:55:22 BST 2009

2009/9/3 Liz <edodd at billiau.net>:

> I'd think that when we hit by vandalism in AU we would be talking on the local
> list and making a decision on reverting changes.
> I would think that a "higher status" mapper would be actually permitted to
> make the changes rather than anyone.

I've actually been pondering about this, I think we need to be a lot
more pro-active about vandalism than some seem to be taking it on the
main talk list, where it's someone else's problem.

Perhaps we should go so far as to flesh out a policy on what should be
done if people notice wide spread vandalism.