[talk-au] City Council mapping data import

Mike Smith mikesmith at dominoconsultant.org
Thu Sep 3 11:30:46 BST 2009

I have a couple of city councils who have offered to provide data for
import into OSM.  Can somebody put their hand up for a phone call to
bring me up to speed on what the best approach is?

Regards,

mikesmith at dominoconsultant.org

For information about me please see my LinkedIn profile at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dominoconsultant or check out my blog at
http://dominoconsultant.org

I use free Ubuntu Linux with free Open Office instead of Microsoft
Windows and Microsoft Office, get your free copy of Ubuntu from
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu  and free Open Office from
http://www.openoffice.org/

A directory of other quality free Open Source alternatives to
commercial software can be found at http://www.osalt.com/ and a copy
of the OpenDisc DVD full of software can be downloaded from
http://www.theopendisc.com/