[talk-au] Magpie nesting and swooping areas

Ashley Kyd ash at kyd.com.au
Fri Sep 11 01:44:55 BST 2009

(Urk, I've been replying off-list by mistake again. Excuse me if you
were the lucky recipient of one of my replies)

RE Magpies: I was thinking this too.

As far as I know, it's a problem in different locations from year to
year though. That would mean it needs cleaning up each year after the
magpie season's over.

It'd be good if we could set some kind of node expiry tag to flag nodes
and ways for deletion in 3 months time (or however long the problem is
likely to last,) but otherwise it sounds like a bit too much hassle.

Ash.

(Also, I'm not going to stick around and work out where the attack
perimeter is. You can do that. They're nasty creatures. ;)