[talk-au] Out of date sat imagery

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:55:24 BST 2009

2009/9/12 Ashley Kyd <ash at kyd.com.au>:
> Just in case anyone hasn't seen it, there's a vote on Google's Data
> Liberation project for sorting the license on their own satellite
> imagery.
>
> http://url.ie/2ero -- Excuse the short url, the long one's especially
> long.

In this case not even Google's imagery has cover up to date enough
that you would be able to derive from it, the areas I've highlight
will need super up to date imagery or someone going out with a GPS to
do it.

I found out today that I actually have to be at Maroochydore on
Tuesday so I'll try and get a few of these places cleaned up either
that morning or in the afternoon, time permitting.