[talk-au] Gatton, QLD

Lindley Bowers lindleybowers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:46:01 BST 2009

I spent a bit of time driving around Gatton the other day. There are
some roads there now and because it was night, I didn't catch many
street names.  This is the first town I've done from scratch so I
don't know if I've done ok or done a royal mess. Anyway, I'm being
bugged by the roundabouts which don't seem to cooperate for me in
potlatch, josm nor Mercator. If someone would like to fix anything
I've broken in Gatton including a few missing roundabouts that'd be
great, especially as I'm away from home and my computer for a bit.

If this is helpful, I might pop in a few more missing towns in my area
as I come across them (can't always guarantee all street names).

Cheers,
Brentyn

Sent from my iPhone