[talk-au] Australian version of JOSM

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Sep 19 09:02:30 BST 2009

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, John Smith wrote:
> 2009/9/19 Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net>:
> > the newest josm 2157 has a nested menu for the presets
>
> It looks sort of simple enough, here's one of the default preset xml files
>
> http://www.dstoecker.eu/josm/oneclick.xml
>
> It allows you to tag a bunch of things with just one click funnily enough
> :)

I was also thinking that we could have the pharmacy dispensing as more likely
than not_dispensing (I have only found one of those so far)
and preset the carrier for the mail to Australia Post, the operator of the
telephone to Telstra and other sensible defaults for us

--
You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.