[talk-au] Graphical view of postcodes

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 08:59:17 BST 2009

I tried to import the bigger areas so the map didn't look so blank,
and so it looks a little prettier now :)

http://maps.bigtincan.com/?z=4&ll=-32.470,131.472&layer=00B000000FF

Having a graphical view of things has helped to show up errors with
data missing from the database, I'm waiting for the new change files
stuff that keeps getting mentioned on the talk list about it being
able to cope better with not all information appearing in the minutely
files.

There was a few errors with postcodes that didn't quite match Franc's OSM files.