[talk-au] Navit

edodd at billiau.net edodd at billiau.net
Sun Sep 27 13:00:50 BST 2009

>> I tried a few random points on the Hume and on the way down to
> wollongong and
>> 'it works for me' ;-(
>>
>> I'm using a recentish svn version and one of John's recentish
>> Australia.bin
>> files
>>
>> cheers
>>

> i've got a very recent (yesterday) bin file from John, but I'll try the
> upgrade from svn
> I'm not sure when i installed navit on the machine

Once I convinced apt-get that an svn version from pini was newer than the
official package I was able to install a new navit and I can drive along
the motorways now.
Except for a bit of road at Robertson which is an admin boundary the
routing is now pretty good.
I'm going to split the road off the boundary and re-enter the road
separately. Hope no one objects.