[talk-au] changes to west gate freeway

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Sep 30 10:01:44 BST 2009

citylink have just emailed me to tell me (and the world about changes to the
west gate freeway
Dear Elizabeth,
 From October 2009, there will be significant changes to the West Gate
Freeway.
 The section between the CityLink Tunnels and the West Gate Bridge will change
permanently.
This will change  the way that drivers enter and exit this section of the M1.
(Your satellite navigation system may not have the latest road information.)
On October 3, the Power Street entry to Burnley Tunnel will close permanently.
A new Hannah Street on-ramp will open on the same day, providing an
alternative route.

I trust that on the same day the Melbin mappers will have this done?